Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bowling...


Bowling Champion???

Daddy...where are we going on my birthday??? said Joseph
Bowling. said Daddy.
Bowling...bowling??? I don't like bowling. said Joseph
Too bad. We are going to bowling. I am sure you will enjoy it. said Daddy
Ahhh...bowling...are you sure I will like it. said Joseph
Yup. Your cousins and Yee.yee will be there. You will have fun. said
Daddy.
Ok. said Joseph

At the bowling alley after getting lost and finally getting there. At least we got there before your cousins. Ha.ha.

Ok..Let's get shoes for bowling. said Daddy.
Shoes??? Why?? said Joseph.
It is a rule. We must were bowling shoe. said Daddy.
Ok. said Joseph.
I like the green ball Daddy. said Joseph.
Ok. I think it's too heavy for you. Let me find you lighter one. said
Daddy.
Well...the lightest ball is 6Lbs. Try this. said Daddy.
Ok. STRIKE!! I like bowling. said Joseph

On the way home, when are we going back to bowling?

No comments:

SKECHERS